Please call us with any questions
Our diagnostic capabilities include:
- Digital X-Rays and Ultrasound
Chevington Animal Hospital offers a wide range of services to help keep pets healthy and happy.
Our wellness exam is a thorough nose to tail exam.
Routine vaccines and testing include:
- Canine Distemper (inc distemper, parvo, parainfluenza and adenovirus type 2)
- Feline Distemper (covering feline distemper, calicivirus, panleukopenia, and chlamydia)
- Feline Leukemia/FIV snap test
Surgical capabilities include:
- Routine Spays and Neuters
- Feline Laser Declaws - a surgery style patented by our own William P. Young, DVM
We also offer surgery for:
- Invasive abdominal procedures and in depth internal medicine.
We offer several heartworm and flea/tick prevention options including:
- Heartguard (mothly chew for heartworms and intestinal parasites)
- Bravecto (3 month chew for fleas and tick)
- Trifexis (once a month chew for heartworm and fleas)
- Seresto Flea and Tick Collars (8 month collar for dogs and cats)
- Cheristin for Cats (topical flea prevention).
11875 Pickerington Rd NW
Pickerington, Oh 43147